The Skinner Service Saddle Clamps are used to tap into and tee off of existing pipes in the Gas, Oil & Water industries. Constructed of ductile iron with a plated steel bolt & nut. Our Service Saddles also feature Skinner’s Specialty Compounded Buna-N Gaskets, placed in a recess to prevent blowing out under high pressures. It can withstand temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For gas, oil, & water connections.
- Ductile Iron construction, massive bolt.
- Easily accessible nut.
- Uniform bearing around pipe eliminates "crushing" pipe.
- Gasket is recessed-cannot blow out under high pressure
- Easy install with limited space requirements
- Made in the USA
Outlet sizes 1/2 - 1 1/4 has 60 ft/lb torque and 500 PSI.
Outlet size 1 1/2 has 60 ft/lb torque and 200 PSI.