The Skinner Service Saddle Clamps are used to tap into and tee off of existing pipes in the Gas, Oil & Water industries. Constructed of ductile iron with a plated steel bolt & nut. Our Service Saddles also feature Skinner’s Specialty Compounded Buna-N Gaskets, placed in a recess to prevent blowing out under high pressures.
- For gas, oil, & water connections.
- Ductile Iron construction, massive bolt.
- Easily accessible nut.
- Uniform bearing around pipe eliminates "crushing" pipe.
- Gasket is recessed-cannot blow out under high pressure
- Easy install with limited space requirements
- Made in the USA
This clamp has 60 ft/lb torque and 200 psi working pressure. It can withstand temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.